Tacit Reforms

As I tear

The layers 

That I wear

I then assimilate.

No ounce of my flesh

Had known any fear,

That all the unease

In my sphere

Are all concocted by me.

And are illusions mere.


Every time I encounter

That which dares

My inside spear

With an intention to blear

My forbearance and valour

My competence is reflected

throughout, foremost

And my rear

As the layers 

That appears 

On my petite figure.

                                                                            - VAISHALI


~DENOTATION~

1. Tacit : understood or implied without being stated.

2. Assimilate : to learn and understand something. 

3. Concocted : to makeup or invent something.

4. Spear : a weapon with a pointed tip.

5. Blear : make dim; blur.

6. Forbearance : patient self-control; restraint and tolerance.

7. Petite : attractively. Small and dainty (delicately, small and pretty).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of an everyday hero

The Undesignated Blame

The mistakes I make ~