The mistakes I make ~

 

They keep telling me

Expressing it too obviously

About the mistakes I make

And the steps I take

That if never been told

Or it never being mentioned,

As an obligated move...

 

What seems to me

As tiny harmless evaluations

That could help

carve myself into a better me.

Are truly in actual

Blunders created

Education wasted

Rules disrespected

Existential balance almost disrupted

And that they are

Irreparable damages, never to be repeated

 

The rules were presented

As non-negotiable, non-modifiable,

Unavoidable terms and conditions

Of an unceasing bargain.

 

Which were to be followed

With utmost care and sincerity

And stated

No queries, doubts or reasons

Were to be inquired for or objected

With the subjecting authorities.

 



The mistakes I make,

Even if I were warned

Way too in advance

How predictable and catastrophic the consequences could be

Perhaps

I would choose to cause more

More of such mistakes

Until I find my own

Sets of optimized solutions

Even if it costs…

Blunders created

Education wasted

Rules disrespected

Existential balance almost disrupted

And that they are

Irreparable damages, never to be repeated

The mistakes will be made… just so it becomes glorious.

                               

                                                              - VAISHALI 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of an everyday hero

The Undesignated Blame