The Undesignated Blame

The tools that I used

For years, carving my effigy

I see them now

Still cutting flawlessly

Yet, the details that I carved

Piercing my skin hard

They now question me back…

 

“Was it really what you desired?

A perfection attained through scars

Were the people actually pleased?

By your dutiful gesture

Or do they still demand

More of your soul to be pierced.”

 













“Do you see it now?

Or you are still blind

Was it your conscience

Or you acquired a few dictators?

Well, may I ask…

When and how did they become

The proprietors when you were achieving

When they could barely carry

The weight of you crumbling"

 

"Do you see it now?

Or do you still wish to act blind?

Could you recall what you had envisioned?

And how you’ve let things unwind

You are your own slayer

That uncompromising, unforgiving self-evaluator

Who happily allowed herself to be ruled

Give all of you and yet never be valued."

 

"Well, now you stand free

To delve into theories you buried underneath

What you felt and what you said to yourself

Separate the reality and the myth."


                                                                             - VAISHALI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of an everyday hero

The mistakes I make ~