An Insignificant Orison

Untainted lies my fondness

Quietly inside my diary

Neither concealed nor revealed 

You are my detectable lie 


I wouldn’t have cared 

To become a flawless solitaire 

Or even if I could, to become

An enchanted shameful affaire


I am, but an unsettled wind

That can never be destined 

To a place or a being

And it all transforms into a deceit

As you’ve long been stuck in my mind


This is but my blameless sin

Where I’d like to lose than win

As I desire not for being with you 

But to be a lone wolf

                                                      -VAISHALI 
-DENOTATION-

1. Orison : a prayer

2. Untainted : not contaminated, polluted, or tainted

3. Solitaire : a single gem set alone in a piece of jewelry 

4. Enchanted : placed under a spell

5. Shameful : worthy of or causing shame or disgrace

6. Deceit : the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or     misrepresenting the truth

7. Blameless : innocent of wrongdoing

8. Lone wolf : a very independent or solitary person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of an everyday hero

The Undesignated Blame

The mistakes I make ~